To TOCS Parents and Guardians,
I hope your weekend is going well. The first day of TOCS for the year 2021-2022 is this Saturday, 8/21/2021. We are excited to welcome back students to in-person learning. In our ongoing efforts to maintain a safe and healthy campus for all students and staff, TOCS will be instituting measures to our current safety protocols. Please refer to the attached file for details.
The school will host an online Back to School Safety Q&A meeting from 7:30pm to 8:30pm on Thursday, 8/19/2021:
Campus Safety Q&A
Thursday, August 19 · 7:30 – 8:30pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/eyo-jkeq-xbb
Or dial: (US) +1 352-888-6484 PIN: 352 924 111#
Highlights of the safety measurements are:
- Face masks required at all time
- Temperature check before entering campus at checkpoints
- Only entrances near Moorpark Rd and Ave de Los Flores parking lots will be open. There will be 1 checkpoint near Moorpark entrance, and 2 checkpoints near Los Flores entrance. Please allow yourself enough time to pass the checkpoint.
- Entry Identification Card (ID Card) is required to pass the checkpoint: Each teacher will send an ID Card template with pre-filled classroom info. Students are required to fill in the student’s name and emergency contact info and show the ID Card printout at the checkpoint. ID Card Photo Image on mobile device is also acceptable.
- No parents are allowed to pass the checkpoints, except for:
- Pre-K, KA, KB, EC1 classes – One parent is allowed per student; The accompanied parent needs to upload a vaccination card ahead of time to allow entry. Parents should stay in the safety zone (zone indicated within red lines) during class time, instead in the classroom.
- Parents with confirmed appointments.
- Parents are encouraged to resolve problems or questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or virtual office hours. If a visit to the office is required, please make an appointment in advance. No entry is allowed without a confirmed appointment notification.
- Virtual office hour via Google Meet: staff will be available to answer questions from 9:30am to 11:00am on school days. Link will be posted on www.to-cs.org.
- Designated pick up zones with staggered dismissal times:
游麗惠 Tina YuSchool Website : www.to-cs.org
School Site上課地址:Thousand Oak High School
2323 Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks,CA 91360 – 3101