Dear Chinese School Families,
We are so excited to welcome your students back to campus this coming Saturday! We will adapt and be flexible in our protocols and systems and deeply appreciate you doing the same.
As you and your family prepare for the first day of school, I wanted to share the following reminders with you.
- First and foremost, keep your child’s friends and classmates safe by keeping your child home if they have COVID symptoms.
- Arrive a little earlier than normal. The following items are required in order to pass the checkpoint.
- Wear a mask
- A pre-filled entry ID ( digital image is acceptable)
- A pre-filled TOCS Wellness Survey (digital image is acceptable, current date must be shown) –
Weekly Wellness Check – TOCS.docx
- Pick up your child on time. Designated pick up zones with staggered dismissal times.
- No entry is allowed for parents without a confirmed appointment notification.
- Virtual office hour via Google Meet: staff will be available to answer questions from 9:30am to 11:00am on school days. Link is posted on www.to-cs.org.
Please find the link below for TOCS Wellness Policy.
中文學校Wellness Policy_V2_2021.pptxSee you at school.
游麗惠 Tina YuSchool Website : www.to-cs.org
School Site上課地址:Thousand Oak High School
2323 Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks,CA 91360 – 3101