Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the school will provide each student a tuition refund in the amount of $155 from the unused rental and activity fees for the remaining of the school year. PVA will also refund member fee $15 or $30 ($15 per student, $30 maximum per family) . In addition, other awards for students or rewards for returning summer homework will also be sent. The school finance will send the consolidated details to the teachers of each class and forward them to the parents for reference. The checks will be issued starting May 31st. The check is valid for 90 days from the issue date. Thank you for your continuous support with our virtual distance learning through the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
The 2021-2022 TOCS online registration begins on May 15, and the early registration discount ends June 30, 2021. In the new school year, we plan to return to campus for classes, the school’s reopening procedures will be in compliance with State, County, City, and Conejo Unified School District’s policies and guidelines amid COVID-19.
- 如果你從來沒有在中文學校註冊過，請進入註冊地址https://register.to-cs.org/signin ，選擇新家庭，建立新帳號，輸入正確的家庭和學生數據，然後註冊。
Registration Announcement for School Year 2021– 2022
Thousand Oaks Chinese School online registration for year 2021-2022 will be available on 5/15/2021. The first day of the next school year will be 8/21/2021 and the last day of the school year will be 6/4/2022.
- If you already have an account, please go to https://register.to-cs.org/signin to start registration. If you are not sure about your account, please try to find out by clicking “Forgot username? Try to find username here”, “Forgot password? Request password reset here” or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you registered your child(ren) at TOCS previously, and have not created an account yet, please contact email@example.com with your information to obtain invitation to link to your existing data.
- If you are completely new to TOCS, please go to https://register.to-cs.org/signin, click “New to Thousand Oaks Chinese School? Register here” to create your new account, follow the instructions to input family and student information, and start your registration.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT create multiple accounts — you may mess up your existing data. KEEP your family and student information updated if any information changed.
- You will receive $50 tuition discount if you register during pre-registration period: 5/15 – 6/30, tuition fee: $485.00
- Registration system will be shut down during TOCS summer vacation period from 7/1 to 7/31
- Regular registration starts from 8/1 tuition fee: $535.00
- Classroom will not be assigned until the day before the school starts
- For registration help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ TOCS Registration Team
為確保您收到退款支票，請在4月30日前登錄您的註冊帳戶registration account，並確認 “父母1（payee）” 的姓名，電話號碼和家庭住址是否正確。學校將根據系統上的資料發送支票,對資料錯誤導致支票遺失概不負責
Thanks for all your support and stay with us during these difficult times.
Due to the Covid-19 situation with online class, the Chinese school will provide a partial tuition refund to currently enrolled students. The refund will include unused rental and school activity fees, as well as the fee refunded by PVA. The refund check will be mailed out (in a plain envelope – please check your mail carefully) by the end of May. The check is valid for 90 days from the issue date.
To ensure that you receive the refund checks, please log on to your registration account by April 30 and verify the name under “Parent 1 (that the check will be payable to) ” , phone number and home address are correct so we can issue checks to the correct party. School should not be held responsible for lost check due to incorrect address.
Any questions, please contact freely.