2021-2022 學年開學日： 2021年8月21日.
2021-2022 學年結束日： 2022年6月04日.
Registration system will be shut down during TOCS summer vacation period from 7/1 to 7/31.
Regular registration resumes on 8/1. The regular tuition ($535 per student per school year) will be charged from August 1, 2021 and on.
The first day of 2021-2022 school year is August 21, 2021.
The last day of 2021-2022 school year is June 4, 2022.
Wish all friends and families have a joyful, fun and safe summer!
Attention: Thousand Oaks Chinese School online earlier registration is open to public till the midnight of June 30, 2021.
$50 tuition discount per student is also valid till the midnight of June 30, 2021.
由於Covid-19影響,學校在本學年全年實施線上課程，有部分活動費及教室的租金未使用, 因此學校將退還每位學生學費$155 。此外，PVA則會退還會費$15 or $30 (每位學生$15,每個家庭不超過$30) 。另外,學生在本學年獲得的獎項或回交暑假作業的獎勵也將一併發送 。學校財務將彙整明細給各班老師轉交給家長參考 。 支票將於5月31日開始統一從銀行寄出（信封上寄信者不是學校）。 請注意支票將在發行日90天之後失效，請家長及時存入 , 逾期作廢。感謝您在2020-2021學年裡對學校各種學習的支持。
2021-2022 新學年註冊將於5月15日開始，早鳥註冊折扣$50的優惠於2021年6月30日結束。新學年計畫回校園上課,開放程序將遵從加州，縣，市和康谷學區的政策和準則。更多訊息將會隨時更新給家長，請家長隨時注意 email 或是學校網站的公告。
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the school will provide each student a tuition refund in the amount of $155 from the unused rental and activity fees for the remaining of the school year. PVA will also refund member fee $15 or $30 ($15 per student, $30 maximum per family) . In addition, other awards for students or rewards for returning summer homework will also be sent. The school finance will send the consolidated details to the teachers of each class and forward them to the parents for reference. The checks will be issued starting May 31st. The check is valid for 90 days from the issue date. Thank you for your continuous support with our virtual distance learning through the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
The 2021-2022 TOCS online registration begins on May 15, and the early registration discount ends June 30, 2021. In the new school year, we plan to return to campus for classes, the school’s reopening procedures will be in compliance with State, County, City, and Conejo Unified School District’s policies and guidelines amid COVID-19.
Registration Announcement for School Year 2021– 2022
Thousand Oaks Chinese School online registration for year 2021-2022 will be available on 5/15/2021. The first day of the next school year will be 8/21/2021 and the last day of the school year will be 6/4/2022.
- If you already have an account, please go to https://register.to-cs.org/signin to start registration. If you are not sure about your account, please try to find out by clicking “Forgot username? Try to find username here”, “Forgot password? Request password reset here” or contact email@example.com.
- If you registered your child(ren) at TOCS previously, and have not created an account yet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your information to obtain invitation to link to your existing data.
- If you are completely new to TOCS, please go to https://register.to-cs.org/signin, click “New to Thousand Oaks Chinese School? Register here” to create your new account, follow the instructions to input family and student information, and start your registration.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT create multiple accounts — you may mess up your existing data. KEEP your family and student information updated if any information changed.
- You will receive $50 tuition discount if you register during pre-registration period: 5/15 – 6/30, tuition fee: $485.00
- Registration system will be shut down during TOCS summer vacation period from 7/1 to 7/31
- Regular registration starts from 8/1 tuition fee: $535.00
- Classroom will not be assigned until the day before the school starts
- For registration help, please contact email@example.com.
~ TOCS Registration Team