1. 校園用yellow tape隔離開，保持兩個入口，安排工作人員檢查ID和巡邏（參見下圖）
2. 憑Entry ID進校園：不測體溫，但必須戴口罩（Entry ID 各班級老師會發給學生）
3. 小小班學生（PreK, K, EC1-3, 1st, 2nd ）按上學期放學時間提早放學，請注意各年級的放學時間以及pick-up zone
4. 第三節課yellow tape撤除，允許家長進入校園內等候，但不可進入教室
6. 家長進入學校需預約email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. 開學前請家長簽署Wellness Checklist Acknowledgment Form
The summer break is coming to the end, and the new school year is about to start. Thousand Oaks Chinese School is excited to welcome all students back to school on August 20th, 2022! All registered students should be able to see the class information in the registration system. Each teacher will contact the students and parents in the next few days to communicate the preparations for the start of the school. Please pay attention to the email notification.
In view of the current COVID situation is still not optimistic, the Chinese school decided to follow the same safety measures implemented at the end of last semester to ensure campus safety, and hope that everyone will cooperate. The key points are summarized as follows (please read the attachment for details):
- The campus is enclosed with yellow tape with two entry checkpoints (see the map in the attachment)
- Entry ID is required to enter the campus: No body temperature measurement, but must wear a mask (Entry ID will be sent out to students by the teacher shortly)
- Students in PreK, K, EC1-3, 1st, and 2nd grades will be dismissed early. Please pay attention to the dismissal time of each grade and the pick-up zone
- The yellow tape will be removed after 11:35am, and parents are allowed to enter the campus to wait, but not the classroom
- Recommend keeping social distance, washing hands frequently, and don’t share food
- Parents need to make an appointment to enter the school by email to email@example.com
- Parents need to sign the Wellness Checklist Acknowledgment Form before school starts
- Please pay close attention to the physical condition of the children at home every morning on the school day. If there are any uncomfortable symptoms, including a mild cold, please take a leave of absence and inform the teacher immediately
- Encourage testing for the students with symptoms and the close contacts (within 6 feet for a cumulative total of 15 minutes over a 24 hour period) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (outside of a school setting). Students who test positive should stay home for at least five days. Please notify the school teacher and quarantine according to the CDC guideline.
- Students who test positive and the close contacts are required to show negative results (<48 hours) before going back to school
In the next few weeks, TOCS will closely monitor the COVID situation to assess whether to further reduce the safety measures.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
梅 芳 華 Jason Mei, Principal
Chinese School Website: www.to-cs.org
Thousand Oak High School
2323 Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-3101